You only need one shape to learn music theory!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 18:23:10 +0000

Hi none,

I have a quick question for you. Can you play a BMaj7 b13 chord?
How about a Csus2 #11?
If you are unsure I have great news for you. You'll know how
after watching the free video I just prepared for you. It's way
easier than you think and only requires a super simple shape.
After watching the video not only will you be able to build any
chords, but also construct any scale you wish without having to
memorize a bunch of scale diagrams!

Watch the free video here ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/lmu5r653ppc6uzkx43/25h2hohpzn2em/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1vOHNCS2hBbDBuOA== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/lmu5r653ppc6uzkx43/qdu8h7hm5qr0k/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1vOHNCS2hBbDBuOA== )

PS: Guitar Infusion is still accepting new students, but time is
quickly running out! CLICK HERE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/lmu5r653ppc6uzkx43/3qiphkh5lv7n8/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvY2hyaXN0bWFzaW5mdXNpb24= )
to join the program!

PS': If you no longer want to receive emails about the Guitar
Infusion course, click here to stop receiving emails about it (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/lmu5r653ppc6uzkx43/4kfqgxmraehdekrno/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz )!