(no subject)

From: elza wolven <elzarzwolven_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 21:53:55 +0000

===palma_xo would like to chat, see below request:==== Hi there honey...I realize it is a little bit strange but I'm messaging because I'm dissatisfied in my current relationship... I want to be able to cum many times...Have a bit of pleasure Also, I have learned to satisfy a guy. I have been told that I am quite the vixen inside the bedroom. ;) I need to to see if you are considering meeting up mainly because it seems like we are pretty close to one another. My present guy is out of city on business for the next week. Please respond asap, looking towards meeting you! If I dont reply its due to the fact I'm busy but Ill get back to you! Go here https://goo.gl/9sLaHH#none_at_none.hu if you are serious about hooking up with me. Awthentikz If you would no longer like to receive notification from our system https://goo.gl/3m7zyA to remove your e-mail from mailing list.