Playing modes WITHOUT the memorization...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 20:06:08 +0000

Hi none,

Happy New Year!! Hopefully you're already kicking things off
strong. Dialing in your 2019 tone (2018 was so last year),
learning to sweep-pick, and picking up diagrams for all of those
exotic new scales... While working out 8 hours a day and eating
healthy... of course...

Well, as luck would have it, I might be able to help you with
some scales today!

Playing modally is really the next level for a lot of die-hard
pentatonic players. And for good reason! But for a lot of people,
the stack of scale diagrams and books out there just gets
overwhelming and discouraging. Today, we're going to start
getting into ways to *start* playing modally without getting a
Ph.D in .pdf diagrams.

WATCH THIS WHEN YOU TAKE A BREAK FROM ALL OF THAT WORKING OUT (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uoh590wd/58hvh7h65z9w7/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9QWC1DX2hobG9ySQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uoh590wd/27u2hohm7eoxd/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9QWC1DX2hobG9ySQ== )

PS: If you want to dive deeper into modal playing, I have a
totally FREE course that you can get HERE! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uoh590wd/98izhnh5gl284/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvbW9kYWwtZXhwbG9yZXIvP3Byb2R1Y3RfaWQ9MTMzNzU0JmNvdXBvbl9jb2RlPUVYUExPUkU= )

Practice Well!