Greetings.

From: <majsusan_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 19:32:06 -0300

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

I am Major Susan Adams, an Army Nurse attached to the U.K Special-Forces in Syria.I have decided that I seek your assistance in a matter that requires your urgent attention.I want you to assist me to receive some funds. Kindly e-mail me your contact information

Full name
Address
Phone number
Occupation

So I can tell you what you need to do and also give you more details about myself and the project.

Regards,
Major Susan Adams.