Do you guitar solos always sound the same? This is for you!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 18:17:11 +0000

Hi none,

Recently, I prepared for you a few free backing tracks that you
can download here ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cqux7gql/owhkhqh6ro0gr/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vYXNzZXRzL2RvY3VtZW50cy8xNTQ2Mi81NTE3NDIvR1BCX0JhY2tpbmdfVHJhY2tfU2FtcGxlci56aXA= )). Although a
lot of you are already experienced players and know how to use
the tracks, I thought it would a good idea to help the less
experienced players, so I filmed a series of videos that should
help. These vids might also give a few ideas to more advanced
players. ;)

Before we get into the content you're here for, I want to tell
you that I really care about your development as a musician. If
you have any questions on the videos you are about to watch,
simply respond to the emails - I read them all. Ok, with that out
of the way let's dive in!

This course is all about helping you grow as a musician using
backing tracks. In this free 3-part video series we will break
down the essentials of improvisation while thinking about ways to
become more expressive on our instruments. You've heard that
music is a language. Let's talk about what that really means an
find out how this truth can empower us to play more expressively!

I hope you enjoy this course and apply the different concepts to
your playing. Let's get started!

Watch video 1: Joining The Conversation (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cqux7gql/68ueh8h570d46/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avam9pbmluZ190aGVfY29udmVyc2F0aW9u )

Make sure you download your free backing tracks here (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cqux7gql/pvieh9h2zxpgz/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vYXNzZXRzL2RvY3VtZW50cy8xNTQ2Mi81NTE3NDIvR1BCX0JhY2tpbmdfVHJhY2tfU2FtcGxlci56aXA= ), they will help you make the most
of the video!

Enjoy the free training!

David

PS: Keep an eye out for your inbox for the second video in the
series coming soon!