Head, shoulders, knees and... frets...?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 20:06:50 +0000

Hey none,

Children's songs are pretty... unique. If you've ever had the
privilege of a long drive with nothing but young children and
their favorite mixtape (CD, Spotify playlist?), you know what I'm
talking about.

It's a good thing those songs aren't catchy enough to get stuck
in your head... or sing at work when you aren't thinking about
it...

What those songs do really well is grab and hold your attention,
even though there's nothing to them! There's a certain
storytelling aspect that has everything to do with voice and
presentation, and less to do with the actual words. This can be
applied to our playing and phrasing: notes are important, but how
you say those notes matters just as much.

HELP ME GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD. PLEASE... (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8h2kq9r/7qh7h8hxrpvog/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9SVmVPdlIwb3l2dw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8h2kq9r/o8ukhqh02l3rz/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9SVmVPdlIwb3l2dw== )

PS: If you haven't seen it yet, there's a new way to get the
resources for all of these videos. Just click here to sign up and
get FREE access! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8h2kq9r/k8imh6hok2gne/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL2NvdXJzZXMveW91dHViZS1zZXNzaW9ucy9sZWN0dXJlcy84NzM1MzE0 )

Practice Well!