(no subject)

From: lena haws <lenax5haws_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 20:40:12 +0000

Message from eloise: "Hi , how are you? I'm eloise! I'm 24 and I am a nurse! I've a very hectic timetable with work and I don't really have time for dating! So what exactly I am after really is someone that can hook-up on quick notice for no strings fun! I don't have time for anything more than that so if you're after your soulmate then I am sorry but that's NOT me. In case you are up for no strings attached fck then we should really chat ;) I am searching for a relationship that we both get together and not be concerned with the details. Just foreplay & fuck. I will really like that. Do you really think you may give eloise what she desires? If so, then message ---HERE--- https://bit.ly/2FcTjry#none_at_none.hu Paul's Record Hut Unsubscribe here https://goo.gl/HeEtzW by getting rid of your email