(no subject)

From: Roz Luaces <rozf0oluaces_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 00:50:21 +0000

New gal Message: Hi there, I find elderly men to be a super turn-on. I'm an educated young working professional who would wish to find someone keen on a regular casual relationship. I'm easy going nd not into drama . Interested in having a great time with someone more aged than myself. Visit here https://goo.gl/kti2QL#none_at_none.hu to answer & check out ara's profile Giant Open Air Remove yourself right here https://goo.gl/UZfZHr by removing your email