(no subject)

From: lashon coonan <lashoncoonang8o_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 02:28:45 +0000

Hey there, I am paz nd I just have come out of a long lasting relationship. I'm *SO* ready to simply have a good time and not have to bother about getting emotionally wounded. I'd rather go to your place as my girlfriends have no idea I am on this site and I would not to keep this on the DL, if you know what i'm saying? We don't have to go on a date beforehand or anything, I'm only serious about sex LOL. Sorry if I seem a bit forward having said that I am being completely honest with what I need and yet another intimate relationship is actually NOT what I need. I just want my vagina to get ravaged n pounded by a musky fella. Have you ever wanted to drill a chick so hard that her boots knock-off? I Need THAT!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE KNOCK MY BOOTS OFF. ***Please Click Here https://goo.gl/7mFhg6?MjMxODkz#none%40none.hu FOR paz'S Info*** "Hello, thank you for checking out my page. I'm a really easy going gal and I am enthusiastic about having a bit of fun hopefully :)" Pantry Food Stores Remove yourself from list below https://goo.gl/UXgKjS by deleting your email