Making better blues

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 20:02:44 +0000

Do you ever feel like you hear a lot about the blues...?

Well that's funny, because that's what today's video is about.
Hearing the same thing a lot!

The blues is definitely a playground for guitarists, I think
that's a pretty well-known fact. So here's another trick to
really make your riffing feel meaningful-- repeat yourself.
That's right, say the same thing again; drive the point home! But
don't do it in the exact same way every time; nobody likes that.
I'll tell you more about what I mean in today's video.

DID I STUTTER? I MEANT TO... ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/38uvqzvoddfkhd7l26/25h2hohvg3wenr/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS8zQmJxN2ViVlRiNA== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/38uvqzvoddfkhd7l26/qdu8h7h7vdp0qg/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS8zQmJxN2ViVlRiNA== )

PS: The free resources are available at teachable, which you can
get to at THIS LINK ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/38uvqzvoddfkhd7l26/3qiphkhor3gnv2/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvM1FidEo4 )

Practice Well!