(no subject)

From: Cristine Hypes <chypes2vq_at_outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 04:52:26 +0000

elvie Discreet CHAT request MESSAGE: Are you looking for that real-world FREAKY daydream entertainment? Then I am just the one you would like cause I'll grant nd make your wildest desires dreams nd fantasies come to reality. I am one of a kind marvelous experience in a tiny package. 5’4”,110lbs of exotic cuteness is patiently waiting for a casual "come nd go." Accept elvie's Request here https://goo.gl/CmyEqj#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= Argus Tapes & Records Remove yourself here https://goo.gl/KPWDMc?NDAwMzkw by deleting your email