5 new blues tricks for inspiration!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 20:02:37 +0000

The weekend is getting close, and I wanted to give you something
to do with all of that time!

We've talked before about how memorizing licks can be fun, but
they don't really benefit you in the long run if you do it
without purpose. You need to have a goal: something to learn from
them. Today, I have 5 new blues tricks that are more than just
licks and just blues... they're technique tools that you can
carry into other aspects of your playing!

Personally, I think they're pretty fun, and some are a good
challenge. If you want something to work on over the weekend,
follow the link below to watch the video!

I DEFINITELY NAILED ALL OF THESE ON THE FIRST TRY... (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uoh5m5d2/3ohphkhor5lln8/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9oS0FyWlRlaDRyQQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uoh5m5d2/n4uohvh8g9ppk4/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9oS0FyWlRlaDRyQQ== )

PS: The tabs and backing track are over on teachable, which you
can join for free here if you haven't already! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uoh5m5d2/rki8hoh27lrr59/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvcGhhQTMy )

Practice Well!