Did you miss the previous Guitar Infusion enrollment?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 18:14:03 +0000

The last few months have been so exciting! Many students have
completed the Guitar Infusion course and seeing their playing
take off is the reason I started teaching. I love this!

I'm emailing you today to let you know that tomorrow, enrollment
for the Guitar Infusion curriculum is re-opening. This doesn't
happen often, so if you are interested in joining my number one
guitar program for serious guitar players, you should keep an eye
out for tomorrow's email.

I'll be back tomorrow with all the details!

David