Blinded by the... shirt?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 00:02:46 +0000

I'm all for weird ways of practicing-- anything that gets you out
of the normal habits and forces you to think is great! Playing
with your feet, tongue (ouch), upside-down in one of those awful
fairground spinning-spaceship rides... it's all a great learning
experience.

Today, I want to do a spin on something I've tried before-- and
that is playing blindfolded! Now this isn't (or at least
shouldn't be) a game of "find your guitar and pedals". No, this
is a game of "find the note" AND know where you're going before
you play the next note. This is an ear exercise in landing
somewhere and learning where to take it. If that sounds like a
good challenge, join me over at the video!

I RECOMMEND A *CLEAN* SHIRT FOR THIS EXERCISE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtqh8weqz/kkhmh6hd2l4zrx/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9wcUlFUEtvVHlvQQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtqh8weqz/5quvh7hvoml3q6/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9wcUlFUEtvVHlvQQ== )

PS: There are some backing resources over at teachable for FREE.
Sign up here if you haven't yet! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtqh8weqz/grinh5hdo3xgr2/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvVVhNeEF1 )

Practice Well!