It's Not You...It's Me.

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:16:35 +0000

Hi Unone

Valentine's Day is coming up quickly!

I promise to keep the sparks flying between us, which is

why I want to give you my best work for free.

Click Here to Claim Advanced MIG Fab for FREE

https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=3Zj3FZx.ji._bSj&b=ov71JpczSCTL1NwG_8mkHg

Did you know you're covered by my 60-day no-hassle,

Money Back Guarantee?

That's how much love is in my heart this week :)

View Full Details + 1 Hour Welder Video Here

https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=3Zj3FZx.ji._bSj&b=ov71JpczSCTL1NwG_8mkHg

Enjoy your fine wine and chocolates too.

Just don't weld and wine at the same time!

To your success,

The WeldGuru Team
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options, visit:
https://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7CycbGzMnLRGtCxMzByMjCzs