Guitar Infusion is open

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:24:44 +0000

Ok, this is it!
I just re-opened enrollment for the Guitar Infusion course.
Guitar Infusion is the exact system I have used and perfected in
my 25+ years of teaching guitar to fully understand how to
implement music theory in your playing and become a better guitar
player.

This course is different from others. It's a step-by-step program
that will really make a difference in your understanding of how
music works on the guitar. Each lesson covers a new concept and
will give you very practical ways on how to apply it on your own
music.

And, it's completely RISK FREE if you sign up today with a 30-day
no questions asked money back warranty!

I can’t wait to help you grow as a guitar player.

Interested?

Here are all the details and next steps (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2u55w5r/g3hnh5hoe5ddg/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbGlrMml0LmNvbS9yLzBkRTYwWA== )

Definitely check it out TODAY

David