Where does your tone come from?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 00:00:43 +0000

So is anyone mad about the headline yet? That's right, I AM
saying that tone isn't in your fingers, no clickbait there.

It's not in your pickups, guitar, amp, speaker, tubes, or
instrument cables either!

It's somewhere else... In fact, it's in multiple other places,
not just one or the other.

The gear definitely helps you CREATE the tone in your head, but
where is it coming from, and how can you develop it, understand
it, and shape it? Do some people just have inherently bad ears or
musical sense? Maybe, or maybe it's just a muscle that needs some
exercise... Either way, we're talking tone on the channel today--
don't miss it, I'm sure the comments will be good!

IF WE'RE HONEST, THE INSTRUMENT CABLE IS REALLY 99% OF YOUR TONE.
I ONLY USE ALL TUBE, FIBER OPTIC CABLES. (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnhdp0l2/e0hph7hpw8lxlz/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9kdGV1VWt3UUY0aw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnhdp0l2/75u7h8hkpr6g6e/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9kdGV1VWt3UUY0aw== )

PS: Teachable is the awesome new (free) place to go for
resources, click here to sign up! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoobnhdp0l2/pvieh9h35n2vdk/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvWTY1cXZH )

Practice Well!