Learning how to phrase like Hendrix

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:02:30 +0000

Hendrix was a guitar master. He may not have had the technical
shred prowess of the progressive masters of today... and he may
not have had access to the best tone in the world (or maybe he
did-- opinion), but he definitely was a master. Hendrix started
something that carries on to today-- the inspiration that ignited
the spark in SO many guitarists.

And to this day, his tone and technique are still VERY
recognizable as his own. That's something I'd like to look at
today... what is something that makes Hendrix sound like Hendrix?
We're going to take a look at rhythm and see where we end up. Not
just to copy, but to inspire and give new creative tools in your
own writing!

I PREFER MORE OF AN ORANGE HAZE, PERSONALLY (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/8ku92v94pptoh59np0/7qh7h8hkml3gm7/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9OTkhXNUdXZWdLWQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/8ku92v94pptoh59np0/o8ukhqhk795z7v/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9OTkhXNUdXZWdLWQ== )

PS: You can find resources for all 2019 videos on teachable, sign
up for free here! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/8ku92v94pptoh59np0/xwiph6hrl2xgl5/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvdlloUldV )

Practice Well!