(no subject)

From: Daisey Wenger <daiseywenger4wy4_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:34:55 +0000

tomoko's Chat Request is waiting for your OK https://goo.gl/h9fPhe#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= Press here to respond to her invitation? MESSAGE: Hey there, u must not be a prince, but u need to be a hell of a frog!! lol A individual who can communicate, b them self and is open when it comes to the naughty stuff and needs to get it done in and outside of the bedroom. Hit me at night. - tomoko https://goo.gl/YtEor6?bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= get rid from our list