(no subject)

From: todd mahaney <toddzxmah_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:41:38 +0000

Risk it with this NEW KINKY LADY in town :) Read dorthey’s intro: Very busy life but need something else entirely. Positive personality looking for one to help me explore. Skin to skin is fantastic, but would like to check out other stuff too. Considering bondage options, guidance and exploration. Extremely energetic and self-sufficient. If interested write an email. https://goo.gl/Y8n3mD#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= TAP HERE for dorthey's contact info https://goo.gl/HGnyyw?bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= get rid from our list