(no subject)

From: louie bourgault <louie4ts0b_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:05:03 +0000

Your secret message from maggie: I've got a fun game we can play, have you got webcam? It will begin with me fully dolled up nd carrying a deck of cards. If you're able to figure out the color for each card that I pick, I am going to get rid of an article of clothing at your request. Sounds interesting huh? : )! Get me completely undressed & find what happens... XD I merely love, love love to role play...I have this body suit which looks like a tux which has a buddy tail upon it that I think I look pretty good. In. I will wear light red lip gloss & rose blush so I appear like a lovely little nymph for you personally. My tits kinda pop out of the dress however I hope you dont mind. My nipples are actually hard at this moment. Simply click https://goo.gl/EzC25y#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= TO PLAY https://goo.gl/S2YE55?bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= get rid from our list