(no subject)

From: brenda hurtado <brendamqvwhur_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:00:41 +0000

Bend her over tonite!! MESSAGE: I'd like to feel needed and wanted by a dominant man. I love pleasing and that’s what I might like to do when I'm accompanied by a man. I'm more or less ready to go anywhere and do just about anything. I feed on the man's strengths and try to improve where I'm able to. Check my profile for contact details and let’s make plans for tonight! :) https://goo.gl/jPcnyG#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= Accept lien's invite & view her PROFILE with ONE CLICK HERE Fisher Foods Remove yourself from list below https://goo.gl/dJ26NB?MDEzMzA1 by removing your email