(no subject)

From: denisha carrol <de61ccarrol_at_outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 22:21:17 +0000

elidia Is sick of being alone with her toys The girl is ripe for some serious naughty fun and has now sent you a private msg. Message: Single/hot, just seeking to have games free fun. Nsa. Not really interested in men over 60, however if you're hot I just might provide you a chance. Enjoy every time a guy talks dirty to me. Enjoy having a real man inside my hotspot. Please include your cell phone number and photo so I'll know you're serious. ? https://goo.gl/e6YtmL#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= Answer elidia's message here https://goo.gl/pQyML9?bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= get rid from our list