(no subject)

From: Miriam Reddy <miriamreddyrszp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:06:16 +0000

Risk it with this NEW KINKY LADY in town :) Read tayna’s intro: Very busy life but need something else. Positive personality in search of someone to let me explore. Skin to skin is fantastic, but would like to try other stuff as well. Considering bondage options, guidance and exploration. Incredibly energetic and self-sufficient. If interested write a message. https://goo.gl/GM9yWc?ODE4NDg1#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= TAP HERE for tayna's contact info https://goo.gl/bCEeoc?bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= get rid from our list