Can you make it to this Free Blues masterclass?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:19:19 +0000

David Wallimann here, and I'll make this email short and sweet.I
am hosting a free online blues masterclass this week-end and
would love to invite you! The event will last about an hour and
will teach all attendees how to spice up your Blues solos by
targeting special notes that are outside of the pentatonic scale.
Don't worry, I'm not talking obscure fusion here, I'm talking
Blues that really speaks. You're going to love this! :)Multiple
days and times are available for you to pick from.CLICK HERE FOR
TIMES AND REGISTRATION INFO ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/d0uzglz7kkb0h7r2k5/25h2hohvonmq07/aHR0cHM6Ly9ldmVudHMuZ2VubmRpLmNvbS9yZWdpc3Rlci84MTgxODIxNzUwMjYzMTkzMzQvZDk1ZGQ3NWRlNw== )The
masterclass is for pentatonic players of all skill levels. I
would love to see you there. If you know someone who would enjoy
this too, feel free to share this email and invite a friend!

See you soon in the class!

David