Our engineers carry out tests for free of charge to meet Your needs

From: Bogdan Bernadett <bernadett.bogdan_at_fibeersx.eu>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:04:09 +0100

Our engineers carry out tests free of charge to meet Your needs

EERS European Engineering and Repair Services

Do you mark your products?!

You heard about Laser Marking Technology?

Have you tried to mark your products, but there wasn't any good result?

more information

Our engineers carry out tests free of charge to meet Your needs, if You send Your product samples to our address, and Your expectations by email for us.

more information
View Site

Let's get social

alairas