(no subject)

From: danica zambrano <danicao70zza_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 06:59:14 +0000

Is it the msg. you happen to be anticipating :)

It’s from elda

“Heya there :) I have a weird request for a man who wishes to be a little adventurous. I own a Kama Sutra book that I forgot I had nd I figured, "hey, I wonder if I can find somebody that would wish to practice the various poses right up until we have used them all up". Inform me in the event that does seem exciting to you. We do hope you are able to keep up :)”

More of elda is on her Profile https://bit.ly/2XAeMAn#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU=

https://bit.ly/2XAeMAn?bm9uZQ== purgeur email from the list