(no subject)

From: Avery Prodigious <donatoro_at_alice.it>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 07:55:54 +0000

jacquelyn has sent you a msg [READ MORE]:

I need to let you know about a little fantasy I am having recently...My dude just won't fully understand. He's so closed minded to all these sort of things. I am very into the thought of creating a sexual role play situation...I would turn into a school teacher, conventional yet hot. I am looking for you to be my student, show me how far you are willing to go to get a good grade in my class. Sounds like so much fun don't you think?

I've got a few pics that I took and also a video in my sexy school teacher dress. I feel it will definitely sell you on this role play thought. Do you wish to take a peek? I will show you now. Simply click https://SillyCreatorMoon.tumblr.com?qyjmxube to see