Ear training masterclass (part 2) is ready!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 18:14:18 +0000

learned in the first part of the Ear Training Masterclass
properly stuck in your head? Good! (If you missed the first
video, be sure to check out the link below) Welcome to Part 2 :)
In this segment, we'll show you how you can hear and identify any
interval without even picking up your guitar. It's the EAR FIRST
mentality and you'll start to understand how important rhythm,
rhyme and repetition is in letting your ear take over!

Make sure you are in a place with no distraction when you watch
the following video. It's a very simple lesson, but does require
your undivided attention in order to work - and boy does it work!
Click the following link to get started!

Watch the video right here: The Game Of Missing Notes (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/lmu5r653ppc6uz95x2/owhkhqhkrz5l6n/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZ2FtZV9vZl9taXNzaW5nX25vdGVz )

I will see you in the comments section below the video!David

PS: Click here ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/lmu5r653ppc6uz95x2/p9ueh9h3zv8525/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdGhlX3NvbmdfdGhhdF9jaGFuZ2VzX2V2ZXJ5dGhpbmc= ) to watch (or
re-watch) the first video in case you missed it

PS': Keep an eye on your email inbox this coming Monday for the
final part of our Masterclass (and a very special surprise!)