(no subject)

From: my stanley <myp8lbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 07:46:01 +0000

You've got a new message request!

golden wants to chat

Keep reading:

Hey, good-looking...I'm golden. I am actually bored now and so I thought that maybe I would suggest a fun idea to you. I have got this idea where I'm going to role play finding a partner in the supermarket and next getting him home for sex. It'll be single time thing of course, n my partner should not find out. I am close to you and I would love to turn this dream a reality with you. We will get together at my home because my husband works night shifts as a guard. But don't worry, I guarantee he defintely won't be home! I simply actually want to spice things up in my sex life.

-golden

Read more here https://goo.gl/h7ywmh#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU=

https://goo.gl/h7ywmh?bm9uZQ== get rid from our list
𝒛𝐮