Introducing: WiseGuitar, totally free!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 00:01:36 +0000

I've got something totally new and exciting to show you! Some
friends and I have come up with a new web-based tool to help you
create your own backing tracks and progressions!

We're very excited to introduce you to the beta version of
WiseGuitar. The idea is to be both a learning and practice tool,
as well as something that can really help you craft melodic
ideas. It's still in its infancy, but that's part of the
excitement-- you can help shape how this will develop and turn
out! I'll show you how to use it in the video, and then you can
jump on over to the website and try it yourself!

THE RHYTHM SECTION YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU NEEDED. BLAME EVERYTHING
ON THEM! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99h9h7rn0z/kkhmh6hdn9e5gg/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS90LXNnLTIxTDJ1MA== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99h9h7rn0z/5quvh7hvg90npp/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS90LXNnLTIxTDJ1MA== )

PS: Here's the link to the site itself, if you just can't wait. (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99h9h7rn0z/grinh5hdmznl7l/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvTjlqVkZn )

Practice Well