(no subject)

From: thomasina balch <tbalchf45_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 03:37:54 +0000

You've got a new message request!

tamra would like to chat

Read more:

Hiya, good looking...I'm tamra. I am actually bored right now so I felt that maybe I would suggest a fun idea to you. I have got this concept where I am going to role play finding a partner from the supermarket after which getting him home for fcking. It's a 1 time thing obviously, & my hubby should not find out. I'm in your area and so I would love to make this dream a reality with you. We will get together at my home considering that my man works night shifts as a security guard. But do not worry, I assure he definitely won't be home! I just really need to spice things up in my sex life.

-tamra

Learn more 𝐑ere https://goo.gl/RAKNkn#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU=

https://goo.gl/RAKNkn?bm9uZQ== purge your email from the list