(no subject)

From: Kaylee Sweet <ignacio.torres_at_vtr.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 04:03:26 +0000

Rita has texted you [READ MORE]:

You know, I broke up with my boyfriend for one simple reason. I have a little sexual preference, but he does not know how to think widely that's why is constrained and boring in sex.

On the contrary, I love to experiment, I like something new, and I also really want to try role-playing games, but I didn't persuade my boyfriend to try(((.

I imagined myself to be a maid, so neat in a black and white sexy costume, with a fluffy short skirt, on heels, in stockings, who forgot to wash the dirty-dirty floor ... for whom her master has handcuffed to the bed and punishes))

Well, I hope you understand me)

So that you were already in anticipation of our playful games, I prepared for you my photos I will †÷r–÷Ræ÷râ