Intention + Targeting = Awesome Solos!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 19:01:42 +0000

I'm going to give it to you straight: today's video is yet
another look at how to visualize and target notes to get you to
fly all over the fretboard.

Why do I think this is so important? Because a very, VERY large
part of playing guitar is intentionality and emotion. Without
those, you can't get those "lightning in a bottle" moments. It
doesn't even matter what you're playing. From slow, soulful
blues, to extreme death metal, that intentionality and planning
matters.

It's also key to getting you 'unstuck' from the scale shape
you've been playing in for the last 5 minutes (we've all been
there), and getting you up the fretboard like all of those guitar
greats and YouTube shredders.

It's that big of a deal. So let's work on it together.

REALLY THOUGH, PANICKING AND GETTING STUCK IN FIRST POSITION
PENTATONIC FOR THE ENTIRE JAM IS A RITE OF PASSAGE, I THINK... (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghopkwo/x0hph6hre54el5/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9sdF9MSlZUbGNiQQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghopkwo/68ueh8hklm3ldm/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9sdF9MSlZUbGNiQQ== )

PS: The resources for this lesson are free on teachable (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghopkwo/2zi2hohv3kq3eq/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvNWYxN1Bz ), like everything for 2019 on!

Practice Well