Ultimate Ear course opens tomorrow

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 02:29:23 +0000

Tomorrow morning at 11AM US Mountain Time, Chris and I are
opening enrollment for the the Ultimate Ear course. This course
is not your typical "watch a bunch of videos and hope you learn
something" course, far from it! This step-by-step program is
designed from the ground up to train and develop your ears as you
watch the the videos. Who is Ultimate Ear for?

Remember, a strong musical ear informs pretty much every area of
your playing! Think back to the statement I asked you to
complete a few days back: "I wish I was better at ____________.
Then I'd be the musician I want to be!" If you've filled in your
blank and you want to go much further, this course is for you!

If you feel tethered to your instrument and bound by muscle
memory as a means for your self expression, this course is for
you.

If you rely on tabs or instructors to help you learn the songs
you want to learn, you'll be completely changed by this course.

Chris and I are extremely excited about letting you know more
about the this very unique program tomorrow morning. The offer
you will receive to join is very time sensitive so keep an eye on
your inbox for an email with instructions on how to get the
course.

See you tomorrow morning!

David