This course will change the way you approach music forever!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:23:43 +0000

I'll start this email with a few secrets I think you should know
about me.I don't know all my scales.I can't sight read music.I'm
a music college drop out.

Not the best way to start an email, right?

I think it's important you know this though, because even though
these things are true - they did not prevent me from
collaborating with some of the best musicians in the world
including Dweezil Zappa, Neil Morse, or Glass Hammer. I am NOT
saying this to brag.I am saying this because I want everyone to
understand that although those things are good (knowing your
scales, knowing how to sight read, college degree), they are not
required. You know what made the difference? My ears!

Yep, the only musical skill that got me where I am is the ability
to hear things properly. There is huge power in hearing things.

Imagine being able to instantly know how to play any melodic idea
without having to painfully search the fretboard.Imagine being
able to instantly find the right harmony when creating
multi-layered guitar tracks.Imagine being able to tell the bass
player what to play without having to first figure it out on your
instrument.All this is possible, and the good news is that it
does not require being born with perfect ear!If you've been
frustrated with your playing and feel stuck in a rut, I urge you
to check out the Ultimate Ear course.This program will teach you
how to hear (and put to use) any musical idea - regardless of
key, genre or speed.

The course is only open twice per year and this week we are
accepting new students.

Here are all the details and next steps (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/mvu42346ees6u7pklz/p8heh9h3gkol9l/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdWx0aW1hdGUtZWFyLz9wcm9kdWN0X2lkPTY0Mjg2MCZjb3Vwb25fY29kZT1IRUFSR09PRA== )

Please check it out TODAY before registrations close.

David and Chris