Easy Posting Right from Your Team’s Cloud Asset Library

From: Socialbakers <team_at_socialbakers.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 04:12:38 -0500 (CDT)

anne,

Sharing your marketing assets across teams can be a hassle.

If you feel like you&rsquo;re wasting time downloading and re-uploading assets, you&rsquo;re not alone. But we&rsquo;re here to help!

Streamline My Asset-Sharing http://hello.socialbakers.com/wVJIm3dPh0000nBw00W0o0a

With Socialbakers, you'll have your full, multiplatform cloud-based asset library at your fingertips. Access and share social media content directly from Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Box and other cloud drives at the touch of a button.

Socialbakers

http://hello.socialbakers.com/BB00xP0Im00030aV0JphnWd

http://hello.socialbakers.com/s0qa0hB0JVmy0P0W3n00d0I

http://hello.socialbakers.com/yBaPJWnm0d0hIVr03z00000

http://hello.socialbakers.com/Mm0I0W0JPa3Bd00Ah0nV0s0

http://hello.socialbakers.com/R00h3JBVWd0000n0PtIaBm0

Socialbakers a.s. Our registered office is at Pod Všemi svatými 17, Plzeň 301 00, Czech Republic.