Building beautiful, ambient, moving chords

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 19:02:14 +0000

Have you ever heard a magic chord? You know, the one that David
played and it pleased the Lord...?

... bad joke, sorry.

Really though, there are some chords that are absolutely moving.
Usually, these chords utilize open strings to really get the
right amount of resonance and shimmer out of the guitar. We're
all used to getting those kind of chords out of open tunings and
the key of E maybe, but once you get into other keys, it can be
tricky to find and build complex chords.

That's where WiseGuitar is going to come in. Today, we're looking
at how to utilize WiseGuitar to build chords modally! It's kind
of tough to write out, so I'll just have to show you in the
video.

PRO-TIP: COMPLEX CHORDS SOUND GREAT WITH LONG REVERB TAILS, AND
CAN ALSO REALLY BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOUR DUSTY ACOUSTIC! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7hn3d26/reh8hoh2x56k69/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS83OEFVTmxqdkd5QQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7hn3d26/0vuwh9hoz7lnl0/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS83OEFVTmxqdkd5QQ== )

PS: The link for WiseGuitar is right HERE! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7hn3d26/lkiehmh0rkxqxn/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvTjlqVkZn )

Practice Well!