US EMS factory set in China and Vietnam

From: David Huang <purchasing-manager2_at_8rdcy.xyz>
Date: 19 Mar 2019 14:09:17 +0800

Dear customer:

                       I hope every thing goes well for you.  VEXOS is an expert EMS factory set in China and Vietnam.

Vexos offers customer-focused solutions, tailoring its service offerings to seamlessly integrate with your supply chain requirements. From programs requiring PCB assembly to full service box build solutions to final assembly shipped to your warehouse or directly to your customer, as well as RMA and repair depot services, flexibility in our service offerings allows Vexos to easily adapt to your specific program requirements.

  • Global footprint allowing electronic manufacturing services (EMS) facilities to service all volume and turnaround needs
  • Supplier Partners for PCB and electro-mechanical component manufacturing
  • Strong customer support resources located close to our customers in North America, Europe and Asia
  • Single source accountability and management for a variety of complementary products and services that allows Vexos’ customers to be more efficient in supplier management and related areas
  • Domestic warehousing in the US
  • Complete supply chain solutions provider
  • Emphasis on strong, long-term customer relationships

From printed circuit boards (PCBs), custom electro-mechanical components to electronic manufacturing services (EMS), Vexos is the solution to all of your outsourcing needs.

 https://www.vexos.com/box-build-assembly

Best regards,
David Huang