INVITATION TO ANIMAFEST 2019 - WORLD PANORAMA

From: Hospitality Animafest Zagreb <hospitality_at_animafest.hr>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 19:10:16 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Congratulations for your film MR.MARE being selected for the program of the
29th World Festival of Animated Film - Animafest Zagreb 2019, which will be
held in Zagreb, Croatia from 3rd till 8th June, 2019. The Award ceremony
will be held on Saturday 8th June.

It is our great pleasure to have this opportunity to invite you to join us
in Zagreb and personally present your film to our audience.

If you would like to join us at the festival, we will provide you with guest
festival accreditation, which enables you free entrance to all festival
screenings, locations and festival-related events (including the opening and
closing ceremony). We can also help you find accommodation in Zagreb with
festival discount prices.

We thank you for your cooperation and for contributing to the success of
Animafest Zagreb 2019 with your participation.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our
Hospitality Office at hospitality_at_animafest.hr.

Kind regards and greetings from Zagreb,
Animafest team

Zdenka Domacinovic

Head of Hospitality Office

World Festival of Animated Film - Animafest ZAGREB

03 - 08 June 2019 | short and feature films

c/o: Hulahop

Nova Ves 18/3

10 000 Zagreb, Croatia

tel: +385 1 6461890