Video 3 - Where The Wild Things Are

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:29:02 +0000

Before we get started, excellent comments on the first two
videos. Thanks!!

I absolutely love seeing musicians break free and start sounding
more like themselves. There is only one YOU and the musical story
that you have to share is a beautiful one. I love it!

Today's video covers one of my favorite topics - speaking
musically. The concept I'm about to share with you is super
simple, yet it has helped me get more in touch with who I am on
the instrument. The awesome thing is that you already do it when
you speak. Let's dive in!

Watch the video right here: Where The Wild Things Are
( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtwu7qz0v/qvh8h7h75805p5/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avd2hlcmVfdGhlX3dpbGRfdGhpbmdzX2FyZQ== )

Now, before you dig into the content, here is the big news & a
tease about what's coming out tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I will send you a special invitation to get an
incredibly good package I've put together just for you: The
Ultimate Backing Track Pack. This offer is not available anywhere
else and I don't think it will ever be available publicly. Keep
an eye out for that email tomorrow morning!

PS: In case you missed bookmarking the three videos (they are
staying up for a limited time), here are the links:

VIDEO #1: Joining The Conversation ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtwu7qz0v/nziohvh8pnkp0z/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avam9pbmluZ190aGVfY29udmVyc2F0aW9u
)

VIDEO #2: Where Ideas Come From ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtwu7qz0v/w0f2hgh5pr3p60/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avd2hlcmVfaWRlYXNfY29tZV9mcm9t )

VIDEO #3 (this one): Where The Wild Things Are (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtwu7qz0v/nmtohvh8pnkp0p/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3Avd2hlcmVfdGhlX3dpbGRfdGhpbmdzX2FyZQ== )

PPS: Keep an eye for tomorrow's email. The is a very time
sensitive offer and I don't want you to miss it!