The Ultimate Backing Track Pack launches tomorrow!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 02:46:09 +0000

Tomorrow morning at 11AM US Mountain Time, I'll be offering the
Ultimate Backing Track Pack at a ridiculous price. Even if you
already have purchased some backing track packs previously from
the site (most of you have), you will still want to check out
that very special pack.

Who is the bundle for?

If you enjoyed and were inspired by the Playing Over Backing
Track course and want to continue exploring who you are musically
over tons of incredibly useful backing tracks - this is going to
be for you.

or

If you are tired of going nowhere when practicing guitar and feel
that all your improvisations sound the same because you always
jam over the same blues backing track you downloaded somewhere
years ago - this is going to be for you.

or

If you are a guitar teacher that needs a massive collection of
high quality backing tracks to use while teaching so that your
students can apply what you teach them right away - this is going
to be for you.

I am super excited about launching this pack. I'll send you an
email with all the details tomorrow morning. Make sure you check
it out as this is a time sensitive offer that I won't be offering
to the public.

See you tomorrow morning!

David