The economy lick every guitarist should know

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 19:02:47 +0000

Sounding fast is one of the incredibly fun things that you can do
as a guitarist! It's nearly immediate gratification when you can
pull off a string of triplets perfectly or finally get a sweeping
arpeggio down.

For the most part, there are two main picking techniques for
playing fast (we're excluding tapping for today)-- Alternate
picking and economy picking. These two techniques are both great
for their own reasons and each presents its own challenge. To
some, economy picking might be the easier one to pick up, and for
guitarists just learning this technique I have some tips for
getting started and making the most of it.

THE ROAD TO SWEEP-PICKING STARTS HERE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeeseh0qn08/g3hnh5hdqkowo8/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS8zT2hBMTlFeU5uOA== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeeseh0qn08/92uzhnhq5l3r3v/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS8zT2hBMTlFeU5uOA== )

PS: The resources can be found on teachable, click here! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeeseh0qn08/0diwh9holkwrw8/aHR0cHM6Ly9iaXQubHkvMlZGSXpHdA== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeeseh0qn08/l8fehmh0xzv7z0/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeeseh0qn08/extph7hpr2wo2e/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )