Exclusive: Influencer Trends Report 2019

From: Socialbakers <team_at_socialbakers.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 08:57:01 -0500 (CDT)

Hi anne,

Influencer marketing - a billion dollar industry in 2019! Do you have everything you need to make your future collaborations a success? We do, check it out.

Download Report Now http://hello.socialbakers.com/VJVh000d7D0I000Ph3Wnam0&gt;

In our new Must-Know Influencer Marketing Trends 2019 report you'll learn:

- The growth of sponsored content

- Which brands influencers mention the most

- Influencer interactions by age group

- And more...

Get the data you need to understand and get ahead in the rapidly-changing landscape of influencer marketing.

Happy reading,

Socialbakers

http://hello.socialbakers.com/GDV0I700Ji3bP0dh0000nmW

http://hello.socialbakers.com/yD7PJWnm0d0hIVc03j00000

http://hello.socialbakers.com/ZVm3n0Dkd0000W0Jd00hIP7

http://hello.socialbakers.com/l7VWl000hDJn0I0d30m0e0P

http://hello.socialbakers.com/x0P000070fD0hmV0md3nJIW

Socialbakers a.s. Our registered office is at Pod Všemi svatými 17, Plzeň 301 00, Czech Republic.