Your guitar licks are imperfect... and that's great!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 19:01:10 +0000

So who read the headline and thought I was talking about
mistakes?

Well, I hate to break it to some of you, but I'm not saying
mistakes are a great thing. We all still need practice.

What I am talking about is those little "happy accidents" and
imperfections that make our playing organic. Unless you're
listening to extremely heavy mathcore metal or electronic music,
absolute mathematical perfection usually isn't what makes a song
or riff memorable.

A lot of the solos that stick out to us actually have some kind
of glitch or mistake. Imperfect rhythms, notes bent slightly out
of tune, these all make for things that catch our interest when
listening to music. We WANT these kinds of mistakes. We're going
to dive a little deeper into why these things are good and what
you can look for in your own playing to give it your own
signature.

NOT TUNING YOUR GUITAR ISN'T AN IMPERFECTION... IT'S JUST BEING
LAZY ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7h550qp/08hwh9ho8w96x8/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1kcklnb1c2NjVKSQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7h550qp/8kuqhoh04p2634/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1kcklnb1c2NjVKSQ== )

PS: If you are interested in an AMAZING vocal course that will
also help your guitar playing, CLICK HERE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7h550qp/xwiph6hrgdpvdw/aHR0cHM6Ly9iaXQubHkvMlZKODF5dA== )!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7h550qp/5gfvh7hveondok/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7h550qp/55tvh7hveondo2/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t7h550qp/3kcphkhow9259p/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )