Final day to grab the vocal course that helps your guitar playing!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 16:01:19 +0000

I know.. I've been telling you about a singing course these last
few days and you are probably wondering why I'm at it again. Let
me explain! About a year ago, I took a few lessons with the best
vocal coach I know. His name is Chris Liepe and he coached and
produce many bands during his years as an engineer at Sweetwater
studios.

The lessonsI took with Chris were very unconventional, but had a
profound effect on my guitar playing. You see, the voice is
strongly linked to how you play the instrument. If you can sing a
musical idea, you will find a way to replicate that idea on your
guitar. The ideas that come out of your voice are usually much
closer to who you are as a person.

Today is the final day to grab Chris Liepe's unconventional but
so awesome vocal course.

CHECK OUT CHRIS' VOCAL COURSE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhno8ek/reh8hoh398m0wn/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXltdXNpY2Fsdm9pY2UuY29tL3AvZGlzY292ZXIteW91ci12b2ljZTIwMTk= )

Enjoy the week-end!

David

PS: I have a new free training coming out next week. You're going
to love this!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhno8ek/v8u3hrhv25opel/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhno8ek/drieh0hoz3e08n/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmurhno8ek/7df7h8h6vg9ow7/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )