Free melodic soloing MASTERCLASS! Tap into that creative spark.

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 19:01:25 +0000

Do you ever find yourself having trouble creating melodies from
scratch? Maybe you see all these crazy videos of guitarists just
coming up with these wild, complex pieces and wonder if you even
have the same creative spark.

I'm here today to tell you that you do have a creative spark, and
you just need to exercise it. If you've ever struggled coming up
with new, exciting melodic lines or solos, I have a FREE
masterclass just for you! There's a bit of a secret formula
involved to creating truly melodic solos that every one of those
crazy players knows. It might just be the key to getting you
there! Once you know it, you'll be able to come up with the
perfect solo every time, and you'll be amazed at how simple it
really is!

The best part is, you don't need to come in knowing any scales or
patterns. We're not going to be working with any canned licks
either because those are just recycling melodic ideas, not
creating something new and original.

The first two videos are already available here, just click the
link. ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uohqwx5x/p8heh9h23079gn/aHR0cHM6Ly9iaXQubHkvMzAyNWFqZQ== ) And did I mention it's
totally free? Well, it's totally free!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uohqwx5x/xmuph6hpr67n95/aHR0cHM6Ly9iaXQubHkvMzAyNWFqZQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uohqwx5x/5pivh7hnv895k4/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )