Parts 3 and 4 of the melodic solo masterclass are here!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 19:01:04 +0000

You may have seen an email a couple days ago talking about my new
FREE masterclass. This class is built around helping you create
super catchy, melodic solos. Whether you're not sure where to
start, or trying to stop recycling old ideas and break out of
habits-- this course is for you!

We're working around a *secret formula* that, once learned, will
help you come up with the PERFECT solo every time. It will help
you get the melodic idea developed IN your head, and help you get
it OUT!

The best part(s)? No scales needed. No canned, recycled licks
involved. And it's. totally. free!

If this sound interesting to you, or if you've already started,
parts 3 and 4 of this master class are available now, just click
the link and get ready to go! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8hpnqqg/7qh7h8h66pn3lr/aHR0cHM6Ly9iaXQubHkvMzAyNWFqZQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8hpnqqg/o8ukhqh66lq592/aHR0cHM6Ly9iaXQubHkvMzAyNWFqZQ== )

PS: If you enjoyed this training, you will LOVE the announcement
I'll make this coming Monday via email - see what I did there? :)

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8hpnqqg/k8imh6h552x4w7/aHR0cDovL3lvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhbGxpbWFubg== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8hpnqqg/2rf2hoh880mnwr/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoof8hpnqqg/g4tnh5hlloqxwd/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )