Tracktion eNews - Memorial Day Sale Starts Now!

From: Tracktion <reply_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 21:25:19 +0000

It’s Here - Huge 40% Memorial Day Sale
Celebrate the start of summer with our 40% Memorial Day Sale! Purchase any software license this​ weekend​ and save 40% - including Waveform, BioTek, MOK Waverazor, or RetroMod Collection.

Combine this sale with the custom bundle option to save even more - upwards of 55% combined savings!

SHOP THE SALE
Discount code: MDAY40
Enter code during checkout for savings.
Hurry! Sale ends Monday​ 5/27​ at​ 11:59pm​ PDT

https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tRqVPGC37Sf5D5zzGEBgvQ/TP892DNF5OHzMXXANodVPLRAnewsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/U3Rdt5mINIpRgT9nzTuZeQ/TP892DNF5OHzMXXANodVPLRA

Read full newsletter online here:
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/TP892DNF5OHzMXXANodVPLRA

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tRqVPGC37Sf5D5zzGEBgvQ/TP892DNF5OHzMXXANodVPLRAnewsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/U3Rdt5mINIpRgT9nzTuZeQ/TP892DNF5OHzMXXANodVPLRA

Find us on Facebook
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/RZaF763RaCk92n2a6dqAAzSA/TP892DNF5OHzMXXANodVPLRA

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: