I NEED YOUR CONSENT ON THIS, REPLY.

From: vern zimmer <vernzimmer8_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 03:53:36 -1200

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister O. Jude, a Solicitor and the Personal attorney to Mr. Hoel
Paul Edouard, a national of France, who died in a Plane crash on Monday 2nd
September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to
Geneva. You can see the news or report on the below site.
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

My client his wife and three children lost their lives on that plane crash
but before his death, he deposited US$15Million Dollars with a bank here
and the bank have contacted me to present who his fund will be pay to
because after 15 years of the fund with the bank without being claim, the
Apex bank will confiscate the fund. Now i have made several enquiries to
the embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives or friend who
the bank will release his left behind fund to but this has proved
unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the internet, so as to locate any member of his family but
all to no avail.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money before the Apex
bank will confiscate or declared it as unserviceable by the bank where
this huge deposit were lodged. The bank has issued me a notice to provide a
beneficiary that will recieve the fund or have the account confiscated
within the next ten official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years
now therefore, I have decided to seek your consent to present you as the
beneficiary of the deceased fund, so that the proceeds of this account
valued at US$15 Million Dollars, can be paid to you and then you and me can
share the money 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% will be mapped out for
any expenses during the process or tax as your government may require. I
have the certificate of deposit that can be used to back up any claim we
may make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see the deal
through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best regards.
O. Jude
Principal Attorney.